Bonaverde Green Beans Pouches
The Bonaverde Green Bean Pouch
Our new and exciting approach to delivering green beans! The pouch comes in either 50g or 80g pouches, with your chosen green beans inside and the perfect roast profile RFID tag attached. All parts of the packet are usable too, we think that is very cool!
We can back our farmers with above industry standard support and direct trade quality relationships. Our vision is to allow you the customer to directly source green beans from your favorite Farmer. Our new pouches are one step closer to achieving this!
While you enjoy the freshest cup of coffee possible you’re also contributing to the wellbeing of farmers. Our goal is connecting you the coffee lover, with quality green beans sourced by us at above and beyond current industry standards. Socially conscious, sustainable, and always delicious coffee.
Features of the pouch include:
- The name of the farmer
- The coffee's origin
- Method for processing
- Our recommended green bean weight to water ratio.
- An RFID chip in the sticker. This holds the perfect roast profile created by our Head of ROassting just for your chosen green beans.
- The bottom half of the packaging turns into your filter. One less thing to worry about while enjoying your Bonaverde coffee.
How to use your Green Bean Pouches:
- Most importantly, do not throw anything away. It is all usable.
- Underneath your sticker you can see there is a curved “easy-to- tear” dotted line across the pouch.
- Gently tear off the top part of the pouch so that the pouch can open up.
- Pour the contents of the pouch into your roasting chamber.
- The part of the pouch which held the green beans can now be inserted into the filter drawer and used as your filter.
- Lightly press the round sensor button. Then take the sticker and put it up to the illuminated “Scan” sign on your “scan field”.
- Fill the water tank with the recommended amount of water for beans you're using
- Enjoy your freshly brewed coffee.
Thank you for being a part of the revolution!